Yay! Story Board Wedding Loved my Meringues!



















Looking back at this photo shoot I remember buying a whole box of meringues and wondering what I would do with all that sugar! Like I said in my earlier post I'm not much of a sweet tooth. They were pretty tasty though and so glad they turned out well with the photo shoot!

The meringues gave such a sweet touch for the flowers and without even knowing or really speaking to any of the other vendors except for Nomo Akisawa from Simply Sweet Photography if you look closely at the bodice of the bridal gown to my surprise it matches perfectly with the lines & textures of the meringue! Some things are meant to be :)

However, I probably need to make a easy tutorial on boutonniere pinning 101. I noticed at most weddings and this photo shoot included seems like a bit of a lop sided boutonniere on the lapel~

My bad for not being at the shoot. We all make mistakes and learn from them, right! I just need to clone myself, but until then...enjoy the awesome write up from Story Board Wedding! Super happy someone noticed the little details I incorporated in my work and my goal is to not repeat or make the exact same things twice.

If you've ever went out and saw someone wearing the same outfit as you, you'd know what I mean. Same goes for wedding flowers for Simply Sweet Floral Designs!!

PS: Thanks again Nomo for the awesome photos! Really enjoyed working with you :)



1 comments:

Jessica via Storyboard Wedding said...

Ah hell yeah I noticed! It went like this... oh lovely garden roses (one of my faves all time!) then... wait just a damn minute, is that... OMG ITS MERINGUE!! I think its a brilliant nod to the sweets theme without distracting, over powering or taking anything away. LOVE IT. Well played doll! Happy to feature more of your work, so send it along!! Shot me an email :)