Brilliant Idea for the Succulents!

I used to buy these floppy disks at Future Shop and purposely made boxes out of them, gave them as gifts or even popped a candy or love note in there -maybe? Except I used masking tape to bind them together inside and attached a lid that opened and closed. It was awesome and cute! My HiTechSavvy friend surely has a few of these laying around - which leads to this post :) Thanks Mr. JC!

What better way to NOT throw them away, and give yourself a little DIY project this weekend and make them into succulent holders :) Or make them into blocks and have your child build towers out of them - thumbs up! :)

It would also work great with a Super Hero wedding theme, if you're wondering, as table center pieces stacked high and low on top of rustic wooden blocks! (another awesome DIY project might I add)

DIY Floppy Disk

Now I wish I still had some laying around... anyone wanna hook me up?



0 comments: