Meeting the Photographers!

The last time I met professional photographers was back in 2008 when my husband and I got engaged. This time I'm getting ready for a photo shoot for my flowers and found Kat & Dan from Stone Photo. I remembered them from the BC Professional Wedding Awards and I think they are awesome. We met up today and they were pretty cool even though I was late. Thanks guys. (It's really hard with the little one...I need to look at least half decent before stepping out the door)
Anyhow, their energy and friendliness left me confident to know I have no worries they'll do a beautiful shoot for my babies aka "bouquets". Too bad I contacted them after their wedding otherwise I would have loved to have done their wedding flowers. I appreciate good work in good people, and not just any person who holds a digital camera and claims to be a professional.. you know what I mean?~~ If you ever contact them please let them know you found out about them from Simply Sweet!

I hope it's OK I posted their business card on my blog :)

I'm looking forward to our actual shoot!! Fun Fun!

0 comments: