Sugar Rush~

After meeting up with the photographers I decided to take the transit to downtown to find some materials. I've actually cut down on a lot of driving because I find commuting by bus or sky train makes me appreciate things more. Enjoy the beauty of God's creation! Also Go Green! Ever since being a mom I'm leaning more into being ECO mom. I had to go to Dressew Supply to grab some materials and MAN, that store has everything, anything you need! If you are crafty, love costumes, working on a school project, into fashion, need a bra fix, just love fabric - this is your place! I found everything I needed all in one store! Even grocery shopping I need to make a few stops here and there, but not Dressew! I honestly can say I really like this store.

When shopping was done I realized I was starving. Not being in downtown for so long I had no idea what was around, open or edible. I did spot a Cafe across from Dressew and since I was in a rush I just settled. I was actually quite impressed! I ordered a traditional breakfast with 2 farm eggs over easy, a toast with butter and jam, pan fried potatoes and 2 breakfast sausages for ... guess how much... $4.95!!! Can't beat IKEA, but still Yum Yum and farm eggs was a bonus! I also had a Earl Grey tea with legit tea leaves and decided to grab a Macaroon on the go. I'm not a sweet tooth person so it was a major sugar high for me. Nice little place and a bus stop in front. There wasn't any disappointment except when I asked where the washroom was it was not in service. After touching all the fabric and materials at Dressew I refused to eat without washing my hands. The guy offered me to use his little sink, so fair enough. It's called Bon Chaz.
If you are ever in that area... grab a sandwich or dessert. I'm not into coffee so I'm not sure how good it is. Quite reasonably priced, and fresh product! I noticed they do wholesale for restaurants and Chef's as well. The customers that ate there were pretty random too. Young twenties to seniors! (I categorize as the young twenties... I wish..) But all in all I had an awesome day. My morning started at 9:30am and I got home at 3pm just in time to see my family during their late lunch. I missed my little man. He's such a sweetie and his sweetness I can never get enough of~

0 comments: