Simply Sweet in the Vancouver Courier!

Yes, I know it's pretty late to post about getting in the Courier back in December 2010's issue.
Well, our family was quite sick with a nasty, stubborn, annoying virus that got passed down from one person to another. Whatever it was, I'm not welcoming it back! My poor little man suffered the most. He was literally glued to me and wasn't able to eat. The worried mom I was he eventually recovered and started walking shortly after! Yay! Perhaps it is true when they say they get stronger after getting sick~ So if there are any moms out there, fear not, sometimes a little cold is all good for the growing in our little ones.

In this photo we have from left to right: Justin Eckersall Producer, Doris Lee Owner of Simply Sweet Floral Designs & Tracy Volb Managing Director of Professional BC Wedding Awards. The photo was taken by Fred Lee from CBC.

I still remember that night before taking this photo I was waiting to really just thank Tracy personally for the great night and the next thing I recall we'd be in the paper!~

Vancouver Courier December 2010
just a few clicks in the album!



0 comments: