Tinnie & Chris Wedding 2010

Whenever I think of September, Greenday's "September" track pops in my head. A friend referred Tinnie to me and she emailed me in September regarding her October wedding which was only a month away. I'm glad we got to meet along with her fiancé Chris at this cool coffee shop on Main street to talk about their wedding. I have to say there has not been any consultation that is the same or similar. It's always an adventure! I never know where it will lead me. I really liked their colors as well. Every wedding is a fresh start for me! In the beginning it was teal and red, but since red is not something that appealed to Tinnie we toned it down to pinks, light peach and white. Subtle hot colors were added in the less apparent way using ribbon and tiny flowers like spray roses and cool elements like angel hair. It's all about accessorizing! So she got the best of both worlds!

My first florist boss said flowers are just like human. They need to accessorize to look good! I thought that was funny and that was 12 years ago!

Well, enjoy the photos and tune in if you're interested to know more about Simply Sweet Weddings!

0 comments: