Did I really Win?!

I kept on asking myself "did I really win?!" while holding my son trying to get him to sleep last Thursday night. No, not the lottery...

So I've been a fan of YOYOMAMA for maybe almost a year now, that's when I discovered them. It's an awesome site for mothers in Vancouver and Toronto. It's really made my life as a mom much more exciting hitting all the hottest things in town and finding the best sales, swap meets, festival, events... you name it, they'll have it! I'm also a fan on their facebook and they were giving away Jack Jonhson tickets because they couldn't make it to see him. I thought, OK, I like him so it doesn't hurt to try and I would have never believed I'd win! I was so excited, but the funny thing was I couldn't wake my son up (was holding all my excitement in silence). I was randomly chosen so that was the best part! Regretfully I couldn't stay the whole night until the concert ended because I'm a mom and my little guy likes to have his mom when it's bed time. Sadly he fell asleep because he was so tired waiting for me. The best part was Jack Johnson was really good. I wish I could have brought him home with us and just let him sing and play his guitar all night... It was great and Thanks again Yoyomama!! I really had a great time and a good excuse to have a date with my husband. It's been way too long since I've been out past 10pm.

I must not forgot to thank Farm Folk City Folk as well for giving out these tickets. Jack Johnson personally gave these tickets to them to give away and in the end they landed in my hands!~ How special is that :)


0 comments: