Chris+Lynn Photography

I must say it was such an honor to have Chris+Lynn Photography be the photographers for one of my clients, Stephanie and Edmund's wedding back in August. I love their photos and knew of them since 2007. What an honor to have them photograph my floral arrangements three years later! To have them take photos of my work is really a dream come true! I spend minutes looking at each photo on their blog and love them all. I work in my little studio which is limited to space and I spend long hours, sometimes all night working my bum bum off (which isn't a bad thing). They complimented, "the flowers were the freshest they've seen all season" really made all that hard work feel appreciated. Even though we've never met in person I think they are awesome already! Thanks Chris+Lynn! Looking forward to that day :)

Thanks also Stephanie and Edmund for getting married! :)

I really wanted to share some of their photos on my blog and would love to have the opportunity for them to take photos of my floral arrangements again!

Vancouver Wedding Photographer | CHRIS+LYNN

Simply Sweet Floral Designs










0 comments: