Bringing hope

I love making crafts ever since I was a young girl.  At wedding banquets I would collect all the tulle and make a flower puff.  As a teenager I would make paper stars out of computer paper where you pull the sides off - perfect for stars if you ask me.  I then learned to fold roses out of ribbon and dressed them up as though they were real flowers.  I do love working with my hands a lot so I made use to my skills.  I have a family member who is going through some tough time with her daughter and her illness.  It has to do with her kidney which is quite serious at such a young age.  It has affected her and her daughter very much in many ways to eating, being called names at school due to side affects when she takes medicine to not being able to have freedom to be as active like she use to.  It obviously hurts to see and I know I can't do much physically, but I can pray and keep praying for them.  Yesterday her daughter had a Christmas concert and her girl worked hard for it, but unfortunately she was sick and even though she sat through the concert she was not looking well with a fever and chills.  I really wanted to cheer her up somehow so I made her a bouquet.  I know it can't do much, but I hope it shows that people care about her and she can feel the love surrounded by her.  Pray she will be OK. 



0 comments: