M&K wedding

K and I have been friends for over 10 years.  We met in our first church where her older brother was friends with me first and later I became good friends with K as well.  Over the years we got along, had our girl dates and included another member to our friendship: J!  After J and I got married, K being the youngest we kind of lost touch after attending a different church and life was different for sure.  It wasn't until last year my friend K announced she was going to get married is when we started to talk again.  It was mostly about her wedding and K confronted me about what happened in between our friendship over the years.  Over the years K was not peaceful about a time I hurt her feelings which I feel badly about, but K was forgiving and forgave me.  True friends in Christ.  I was honored to be able to work on her wedding flowers and here are some of the decorations and set ups she had.  I was quite impressed with the work of her friend's cake pops who don't make them professionally, but it sure turned out that way!  I'm very happy and I'm looking forward to see her wedding photographers photos!  Also thanks for my other friend C & J who just got married in June in Bali who was nice enough to let me use a lot of their decorations from their wedding! God is good!


0 comments: