Simply Sweet in Candian Florist Magazine May 2011 Issue

I was super excited when Amanda the editor from Canadian Florist Magazine contacted me back in January asking if I was interested in making some bridal bouquets for their May issue. Thanks to my friend Yukari for referring me and Dan and Kat for taking the photos at such short notice. I was having a miserable day today because I felt like a bad mommy, lost my warm, new gloves, got on the wrong train and my little man only got 30 mins of nap which was not enough. However tonight without even knowing the Canadian Florist magazine site issued my work! It made my day. I really put a lot of time, effort and thought into my work and sadly to say this I've come across people who just don't appreciate it. Yes it does make me feel like crap as I'm more of an emotional and sensitive person. I think to me it's all about being appreciated for what I love doing. I believe who I am makes me the Simply Sweet Florist - one of a kind. Well enough rambling, but here is some of my work and some inspirations. Hmm, now I am only 2 hours away to see Kate and William's wedding (flowers).... I wonder what they will look like, but I think I'll call it the night.

Simply Sweet Floral Designs

Simply Sweet Floral Designs Facebook











0 comments: