Another Year Another Recital

My sister in law is a piano teacher and every year she hosts a recital just for her students. She makes it extra special for her students where they get to perform, dress up formally, takes lots of photos and invite their family and friends to watch at the Shadbolt Center for Arts in Deer Lake. It's basically a pretty big event for the young boys and girls. I think it's a great way for them to gain experience and gain confidence in front of a live audience. This year I had the opportunity to make a few arrangements. Since Christmas is really just around the corner I decided to make something a little more festive for them. Congrats to those who've made it this far with Miss Chan! I also have to mention how wonderful my Hubbs was to look after our little one and cook us dinner tonight! I was so impressed and appreciative of him.

Simply Sweet Floral Designs





0 comments: