University Canada West Convocation 2011

I was delighted and honored to have the opportunity to make a few floral pieces for University Canada West Convocation again this year! (2010 Convocation Floral Pieces)

To find out more about University Canada West



A little behind the scenes photos as well and don't forget to check out my facebook page Simply Sweet Floral Designs








































































Hmm, why in the world do I have a straw in the spray bottle? Can you guess?





















Yes, I don't just do weddings and projects like these are just as fun and creative! However, I hope the bell boy/man doesn't chase us down next year while delivering :P


Notice how the lighting can change the feel and look of an arrangement. Not to mention I was happy to see Shilpa again!

0 comments: