Photo Shoot Day!

I can finally sit down after a busy week! You know when you have deadlines to meet you can start on them 1 or 2 or even 3 months ahead? Well, depending on your profession... As for a "Me, Myself and I" floral designer my deadlines start the day before and always run past midnight and way into the next morning. I spent about two to three hours, maybe four, arranging each bouquet and didn't go to sleep until the next morning at 7am making sure I got a little snooze before Dan and Kat came from StonePhoto. Don't get me wrong, I plan well ahead for the big day! If I had to say what I put 100% in it would be my flowers (and my son). I respect my work, my viewers and of course many who appreciate it. Like you who's reading now~ *hugs*

My little broken digital camera isn't really performing as well as he use to so I'll just post a little sneak peak until the professional photos are ready. Stay tuned...
















My experience with StonePhoto was a good one! They made me feel really comfortable and were very communicative which is so important in being a photographer. I like their compatibility in working together how Kat is really sweet, really detail to attention, reads people well, has a good eye and Dan is the good technical guy that just bubbles a calculation in his head and he speaks his mind all the time. They were just great company~ We had the shoot at the very base of our...basement. My pet peeve is silence while working so I thought I'd break the ice with some music. Good thing we played the right music with Jason Mraz, Michael Buble, Jack Johnson and of course our UK band Coldplay. Dan even started singing when Chris Martin started singing. I really appreciate their hard work, their determination, their commitment, their punctuality, their honesty and it's a beautiful thing to have in a business! Not to mention their professionalism. I just wished I had healthy snacks for them to munch on. They spent three long long hours, maybe more, taking five of my bouquets in every shot possible because they care. They must have used up a lot of brain juice~ Thanks guys! Would love to work with you guys again in the future and hopefully it's an actual wedding next time.

There is Dan standing tall (as if he's not tall enough :P) taking birds eye view of my bouquet and Kat was the handy "tulle"... just an inside joke~



















And last certainly not least...


Kat & Dan StonePhoto

Doris Simply Sweet Floral Designs

0 comments: