Yummy Ramen!

After work we had some RAMEN! I love good quality ramen especially during cold winter season. My husband suggested to try this place out and it was worth the 15 minute wait! I like the decor and the fact so many people work there. I liked watching them prepare each ramen as customers ordered. I ordered my Shio Ramen! I love the creamy soup and even though only 2 slices of fatty pork were given I was still very satisfied! They had something unusual for me in the soup and that's ume. I think it gave a twist to the taste and quite memorable! Also it wasn't super salty like other places. My husband had the kara miso ramen with grilled salmon on rice. The gyoza was sure homemade. Fresh meat with hints of ginger and gyoza wrapper was nice and thin. I say two thumbs up and I look forward to go back one day~~ Right, it's called Hokkaido Santouka Ramen!






0 comments: