Home Expo 2010

Here are some cool things I saw at the Home Expo this year at the New Convention Center.

Yes, not a lot of home designs that caught my eye. A lot of people were at Home Delight. I entered into many draws and actually received one phone call from one of the vendors. He said I didn't win the grand prize (a salad something), but won a set of knives and also one complimentary dinner that they would cook at our house. I just thought, give me my knives and then we'll talk. We knew it was a scam. We haven't even heard from them again. Boo to them. Unfortunately I forgot the name or I'd boycott them. So be careful when someone says you win something! Gotta make sure it's legit.

Well, we were more looking towards lighting and sadly there was not a lot of selection. We just found it odd to have a flat iron booth there. I almost bought one...

Being a fan of Echivera Succulents I had to take photos of them when I saw how beautifully they were arranged and displayed. So beautiful. I really admire the person who took care of his/her plants so well. Awesome!

Just before I was about to leave I saw the Nintendo DS Cafe! It was darling! The feel of it was as though it was made up of cut up paper. I loved it. The "waiter" was a bit of a show off since I have never played with a DS before had to show us how the game was played after so many tries of failing~ I thought he looked like Mario without the mustache.






0 comments: