Wedding after wedding

..... it's been pretty busy with wedding after wedding and no time for rest. I must say it's tough having a baby and working at the same time. I'm a full time mom and when I'm working on wedding projects I'm a full time florist. So how does that work? Thankfully, really thankfully I have family and a supportive husband who helps out big time. Most importantly I believe it was my loving God's grace. Without Him I wouldn't have been able to do everything myself.

Here are some highlights of what has been going on for Simply Sweet and if you notice odd looking things other than flowers it's because we can really customize a couples wedding to their liking so we picked out some funky things to add to the couples special day to make it even more memorable and fun for them!

PS: Sorry about the bad photos and layout, just really that busy..


































0 comments: