Dinner at the Chan's

I had a great time tonight seeing an old time bud from highschool whom I haven't seen in years. Plus another bud who I haven't seen in months. I was determined to make dinner for my friend's belated birthday because ever since I had E life really is not as flexible as I would like it to be. I said I would hang out and have dinner since April, but never got a chance so to make it up to him and an excuse to really get together and catch up I made a Rib Eye steak with a nice chorizo sauce... yummy! The mash was my favorite. Thanks to my friend G san who's a really good cook (and learned quite a few Nihingo in Asia) gave me a few pointers on the cooking procedure which made dinner a pleasure! To top it off I had Mona, the owner of Something Yummy, custom make a cake for my friend's belated B. He loves airplanes and sweets so this cake was perfect to end off the night. I'm also glad E liked Uncle G so much he held on to him until my Hubs came back. We also agreed to doggy sit our friends poodle for a couple of days. If you've read my blog from the past it's Pumpkin! He's a good dog, but we hope he'll do fine without his kennel... Really like to make friends happy and with a full satisfied tummy! Now I'm glad I got the groupon for the three hour eco cleaners that's going to come in handy! We've got more entertaining to do in the coming weeks!

0 comments: