Vivian & Will Wedding August 2009













Wow! I haven't posted for nearly a decade!! Well, the little guy is keeping me busy, but life is life and slowly picking up on work.

Vivian and Will was the last wedding I did for year 2009 and also the first wedding I did after I gave birth to my 8 month old. Finally have the chance to post their wedding!

Let me gather my thoughts... It was a great opportunity to meet Vivian and Will. We met only once for about 2 hours and sent perhaps 40 emails to each other regarding her wedding. That's how much time and effort we are willing to spend and value our customer. Really, it was by word of mouth how I got to meet this couple and they booked me well in advance. Not knowing I was going to be pregnant everyone told me to turn down the wedding because I was told to, but my gut feeling said, "Go For It!" I'm glad I stuck to my guns and did their wedding because I love to see a happy bride and remember the groom saying, "As long as she's happy, I'm happy." I even got a personal comment from the bride on the day of her wedding saying I'm a keeper to my husband who was helping me that day. I always thought it was the other way around.

Thanks Vivian and Will, you guys are great!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really adore your own writing style, very attractive.
don't give up and keep penning simply because it just simply very well worth to read it,
looking forward to find out much more of your current writing, good bye :)

Doris said...

Thanks for your comment!