Work and Pleasure~~



































































































A little over 2 weeks ago while working on a wedding project I had a friend stay with me. His name is Pumpkin. A golden doodle originally from Hong Kong and 3 years old now. His owners are on vacation and my husband and I doggy sat him for a bit. He stayed in my studio with me keeping me company and when work was done he got a nappy~

My second Vivian wedding this year. It turned out to be a great day and the wedding was really nice and intimate~ Congrats to the newlyweds J & V again!!

Her bouquet includes peony, roses, phalenopsis and cymbidium orchids, ranuculus, roses, and hydrangea. Due to the wishy washy weather in Vancouver it was hard to say whether or not there would be seasonal peonies available, but thankfully at the week of her wedding there were~ phew!

More Weddings by Simply Sweet:
http://www.simplysweet.ca/pages/weddings

0 comments: