For Kidooland art studio



























































We had a customer contact me last week from Hong Kong requesting to have an artificial arrangement made for a kids art studio grand opening. When you think of kids, you think of colorful and fun! Since I don't touch a lot on silks I decided to get my color pens and sketch book out to see what we could come up with! (of course the finished product looks better!) I must say it's a good thing the quality of silks are looking hotter and for those who are wondering what's the difference between arranging with silk and fresh, there really isn't a big difference. In fact the silks give you more flexibility and can be more fun to design with! Just be very careful not to burn yourself with the hot glue as Martha Stewart always says to her crafty guests on the show. Hope the kids will find the arrangement fun too!

Silks include: Ruscus & Anenome flowers

http://www.simplysweet.ca/

0 comments: